Built-in flexibility makes our sound level meters the best option for applications including environmental, occupational (OH&S), industrial and product development/quality control.
Decades of experience have resulted in continuous development of our innovative, integrating sound level meters with software that is available in more than 20 languages.
Key features of Type 2250 analyzers include:
- General-purpose Class 1 sound measurements to the latest national and international standards
- Occupational noise assessment
- Environmental noise assessment and logging
- Product development and quality control
- FFT analysis of sound and vibration
- Building acoustics, loudness and noise rating measurements
- Tone assessment using 1/3‐octave and FFT methods
- Low‐frequency building vibration according to ISO 8041:2005 and DIN 45669 – 1:2010 – 09
- Infrasound (G‐weighting) measurements according to ISO 7196:1995 and ANSI S1.42 – 2001 (R2011)
Vibration measurement capabilities include:
- Quality testing and inspection
- Product development
- Machinery analysis and troubleshooting
- Building vibration
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
Type 2250-L is a simplified version of the Type 2250, with fewer application modules available. Use it to address noise related to workplace compliance, environmental assessments and product development.
Type 2270 is a two-channel version of the Type 2250 with two independent channels to support applications where simultaneous measurement of two signals is required. Measuring two transducers simultaneously halves the time required for multi-point measurements. By purchasing accessories, its capabilities can be expanded to include measuring sound intensity, sound power and two-channel building acoustics.
INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SOFTWARE
Our Measurement Partner sound level meter platform includes numerous tools to improve your measurement experience. Use the free smartphone Measurement Partner Field App to more accurately document measurements with notes, videos, pictures, etc. The Measurement Partner Cloud enables you to store, access and share data. Efficiently derive the results you need with our post-processing software.
Download the Measurement Partner Field App