Type 3052 has three input channels with a frequency range from DC to 102.4 kHz. Combined with a dynamic range of 160 dB, this ensures that demanding measurement needs can be met, while interchangeable front panels give the flexibility to use a wide range of transducers.
- High-frequency sound and vibration measurements
- Measurement front-end module for PULSE measurement and analysis software
- Front-end for PC based data recorder Type 7708
- Single-module measurements
- Multi-module measurements/ distributed system
- Stand-alone recording (no PC) using LAN-XI Notar™ software
- Wireless frontend for Sonoscout
Type 3052 works equally well as a single-module data acquisition system where only a few input channels are required, or as one part of a large LAN-XI measurement system.