PULSE support contracts (M1)
Our PULSE support contracts keep your system up to date and provide access to experts who will provide technical support when you need it
As the environment is constantly changing and you have to keep pace with new business requirements, it is essential that your PULSE system is up-to-date. The PULSE Software Maintenance and Support Contract (M1) aims to help you deliver value and reach your company’s business and technical goals.
An M1 Contract gives you access to the newest version of PULSE and provides priority access to experts who will give you technical user support when you need it, to help you run efficient processes.
An M1 Contract provides the following benefits:
- Access to the newest functionality: Our engineers constantly develop the existing functionality, add new applications and improve the user interface of PULSE software based on customer feedback and industry needs. You get access to the newest version as it becomes available
- Hotline support with priority: The Brüel & Kjær technical support team is committed to help you when technical expertise is required, whether during set-up, measurement, or when analyzing your data. Our global team of skilled product specialists and application engineers backs up the support team for advanced inquiries
- Aligned PULSE software installations: If you have more than one PULSE system, they may be different software versions. An M1 Contract gives you the option to update all your PULSE systems to the latest version. This ensures that you can work efficiently across systems and optimize you processes and resources
- Free or discounted training: With an M1 Contract you get invited to PULSE user days where you can update your knowledge, learn new applications and network with peers . You also get a discount on certain training courses
- Receive attractive offers during the year: With an M1 Contract you will occasionally receive attractive offers made especially for M1 Contract holders, providing substantial savings during the year
For full details and pricing, please contact your local Brüel & Kjær office.